Welcome to the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Queen's University
The department is committed to excellence in both research and teaching.
Browse through our Undergraduate programs in both Arts and Science and Applied Science as well as
our graduate programs.
News & Events
Talks & Seminars
- April 7, 2017 - Fabrice Baudouin, University of Connecticut - Ricci curvature lower bounds in sub-Riemannian geometry
- March 31, 2017 - Nancy Reid, University of Toronto - Big data, data science, statistics
- March 24, 2017 - Ioana Dumitriu, University of Washington, Seattle - Spectra of random regular and quasi-regular graphs
- March 17, 2017 - Jordan Watts, University of Colorado, Boulder - Quotients of Lie Group Actions
- March 10, 2017 - Brian Cook, Fields Institute - Roth-type Theorems in Euclidean Spaces
- March 3, 2017 - Enrico Arbarello, La Sapienza – Università di Roma - Hyperplane sections of K3 surfaces
- Ferbruary 10, 2017 - Vaidehee Thatte, Queen's University - Ramification theory for arbitrary valuation rings in positive characteristic