- October 31, 2014 - Thomas Hulse, Queen's University - Counting Square Discriminants
- October 24, 2014 - Robert Kipka, Queen's University - Pontryagin maximum principle for control problems on infinite-dimensional manifolds
- October 17, 2014 - Dr. Yuqing Lin, University of Newcastle, Australia - The number of maximal state circles of plane graphs
- October 10, 2014 - Dinesh Thakur, University of Rochester - What should pi, e, zeta(2), zeta(3), Gamma(1/2), Gamma(1/7) etc. be if the integers are replaced by polynomials?
- October 3, 2014 - Ashish Khisti, University of Toronto - Coding for Real-Time Streaming Communication
- September 19, 2014 - David Wehlau, RMC and Queen's University - Hilbert Functions of Artinian rings with S_n actions
- September 12, 2014 - Jonathan Novak, MIT - Central limit theorem for lozenge tilings of sawtooth domains