Welcome to the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Queen's University
The department is committed to excellence in both research and teaching.
Browse through our Undergraduate programs in both Arts and Science and Applied Science as well as
our graduate programs.
News & Events
Talks & Seminars
- November 22, 2013 - Pierre-Jérôme Bergeron, University of Ottawa - Nonparametric Estimation of the Survival Function for Prevalent and Incident Cases under Stationary Incidence
- November 15, 2013 - Naomi Tanabe, Queen's University - Special Values of L-functions
- November 8, 2013 - Andrew Vlasic, Queen's University - Stochastic Replicator Dynamics under the Influence of Random Jumps
- November 1, 2013 - Ramon van Handel, Princeton University - Conditional Phenomena in Time and Space
- October 29, 2013 - Jeffrey Calder, University of Michigan - A Hamilton-Jacobi Equation for the Continuum Limit of Non-Dominated Sorting
- October 25, 2013 - Jeff Bakal, University of Alberta - Refining Clinical Trial Outcomes: A weighted composite method for the design and evaluation of clinical trials
- October 18, 2013 - Megan Owen, University of Waterloo - Statistics in Tree Space
- October 11, 2013 - Francesco Cellarosi, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign - Erogodic properties of k-free integers in number fields
- October 4, 2013 - David Wehlau, Queen's University - Horn's Conjecture and Decomposing Permutations