Ph.D. (University of Newcastle) 1998
- Department of Community Health and Epidemiology, Queen's University
- Division of Cancer Care and Epidemiology, Queen's Cancer Research Institute
- Cure models
- Multivariate survival models
- Statistical computing and Bayesian methods
- Statistical genetics and microarray data analysis
- ROC modeling
- Statistical consulting
Graduate Students and Other Research Personnel
Dr. Peng has a continual interest in recruiting talented and dedicated students or graduates to work with him in biostatistics or related areas, either as graduate students or as research/post-doc fellows. If you are interested in this, you are welcome to contact him by any means.
- Yu, B. and Peng, Y., Mixture cure models for multivariate survival data, Computational Statistics and Data Analysis 2007, accepted.
- Zhang, J. and Peng, Y., A new semiparametric estimation method for the accelerated failure time mixture cure model, Statistics in Medicine 2006, accepted.
- Kalist, D. E. and Peng, Y., The determinants of longevity among major league baseball players, Death Studies 2006, accepted.
- Zhang, J. and Peng, Y., An alternative estimation method for the accelerated failure time frailty model, Computational Statistics and Data Analysis 2006, accepted.
- Wang, K. and Peng, Y., Quantitative-trait-loci mapping in the presence of locus heterogeneity, Annals of Human Genetics 2006, 70:882-892.
- Balakrishnan, N. and Peng, Y., Generalized gamma frailty model, Statistics in Medicine 2006, 25:2797-2816.
- Goodman, A., Peng, Y., Hankin, J., Kalist, D. and Spurr, S., Estimating episode lengths when some observations are probably censored: an application to substance abuse treatment, Statistics in Medicine 2004, 23:2071-2087.
- Peng, Y. and Dear, KBG., An increasing hazard cure model, Handbook of Statistics, Chapter 31: Advances in Survival Analysis. Editor: N. Balakrishnan and C. R. Rao. Elsevier, North-Holland, 2004, 545--557.
- Wang, K. and Peng, Y., Linkage analysis of systolic blood pressure: A score statistic and computer implementation, BMC Genetics, 2003, 4(Suppl 1):S77.
- Peng, Y., Estimating baseline distribution in proportional hazards cure models, Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 2003, 42:187--201.
- Peng, Y., Fitting semiparametric cure models, Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 2003, 41:481--490