Fourth Biannual Meeting on Systems and Control Theory
May 13-15, 2010
Items of interest on campus:
Items of interest off campus:
- Location of residences is given on the
- Talks will be held in Room 202 Chernoff Hall, which is on Bader Lane,
and is number 55 on the campus
map. Signs will be posted to direct you to the room.
- There are cafeterias in Mackintosh-Corry Hall (number 29 on the campus map) and the Queen's
Centre1 (number 79 on the campus map). In Mackintosh-Corry
Hall you can get coffee and other food. In the Queen's Centre there is a Tim
Horton's on the ground floor and a student run cafe, the Common Ground, on
the second floor.
- The Department of Mathematics and Statistics, your
hosts for the meeting, is in Jeffery Hall, which is number 42 on the campus map.
1 I encourage everyone to visit the Queen's
Centre. It will be the only building left standing on campus after the
disintegration of Queen's University brought on by its construction.
- There are two cafes, Coffeeco and a Starbuck's, on the corner of
Division Street and Johnson Street. They are about a seven minute walk from
- Nearby restaurants are located around the corner of Princess Street and
Barrie Street (a couple of places here) and in the downtown area, which is
roughly in the region whose boundary is formed by Princess, Clergy, Johnson,
and Ontario Streets. There are lots of good places in the region closer to
the lake (i.e., closer to Ontario Street).
Andrew D. Lewis (andrew at mast.queensu.ca)