List of Mathematics Education Publications by Leo Jonker
- Jonker, Leo, Mathematics and Beauty: Kieran Egan's kinds of understanding as a filter for identifying manifestations of beauty in the study of mathematics paper presented at the 2004 International Conference on Imagination and Education.
- Jonker, Leo, Romantic Imagination and the Introduction of Infinity in Mathematics Education, Proceedings of the Imaginative Education Research Symposium, Vancouver 2006
- Jonker, Leo, Memory and Understanding in Mathematics Education, in Blenkinsop, Sean (Ed.), The Imagination in Education: Extending the boundaries of theory and practice, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, Newcastle upon Tyne, 2009.
- Jonker, Leo, A mathematics course for prospective elementary school teachers , PRIMUS 18, 2008, pp. 325-336
- Jonker, Leo, Mathematics and Silence , in Silences, Betsy Warland (Ed.), STLHE (2008), pp 101-104
- Jonker, Leo, Prospective Elementary School Teachers in a Mathematics Department, preprint