I'm Peng-Jie Wong.
Position: Ph.D. Candidate, Queen's University, Kingston.
Supervisor: Professor Ram Murty
Office: Jeffery Hall, Room 231.
Email: pjwong at mast dot queensu dot ca
Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Jeffery Hall
99 University Avenue, Queen's University,
Kingston, Ontario, K7L 3N6, Canada
Research Interests: Number Theory, Character Theory, L-functions and Automorphic Representations.
Publications and Preprints:
(The pdf files below are provided for the benefit and convenience of those who may not have access to the corresponding journals. For the final versions, please see the respective journals.)
- Zeros of Dedekind zeta functions and holomorphy of Artin L-functions, submitted. [pdf]
- Base change, tensor product and the Birch-Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture, accepted by Journal of the Ramanujan Mathematical Society (2017). [pdf]
- The Chebotarev density theorem and pair correlation conjecture, (with M. Ram Murty and V. Kumar Murty), submitted. [pdf]
- Applications of group theory to conjectures of Artin and Langlands, submitted. [pdf]
- Nearly supersolvable groups and applications to Artin L-functions, submitted. [pdf]
- Langlands reciprocity for certain Galois extensions, Journal of Number Theory, Vol. 178 (2017), 126-145. [pdf][doi]
- Patterns of primes in Chebotarev sets, (with Akshaa Vatwani), International Journal of Number Theory (2017). [pdf][doi]
- A variant of Heilbronn characters, International Journal of Number Theory (2017). [pdf][doi]
- On critical values of twisted Artin L-functions, Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal (2017). [pdf][doi]
Here's a direct link to MATH 126 - Differential and Integral Calculus, Fall 2016.