Zhanar Berikkyzy, Anton Bernshteyn, Beth Bjorkman, Axel Brandt, Garner Cochran, Joshua Cooper, Wei Gao, Sylvia Hobart, Sogol Jahanbekam, Bill Kay, Lauren Keough, Omid Khormali, Rachel Kirsch, Victor Larsen, Ryan Martin, Brent McKain, Kevin Moss, Mitch Phillipson, Jonathan Rollin, Songling Shan, Heather Smith, Claude Tardif, David Wehlau, Andrew Uzzell, Jennifer Wise, Imed Zaguia
- (with Cooper) "Asymptotic Density of Zimin Words." Discrete Mathematics & Theoretical Computer Science 18:3#3, March 2016. arXiv
- (with Cooper) "Bounds on Zimin Word Avoidance." Congressus Numerantium 222:87--95, 2014. arXiv
- "Toward the Combinatorial Limit Theory of Free Words." University of South Carolina Dissertation, August 2015. arXiv
- (with Tardif, Wehlau) "Logical compactness and constraint satisfaction problems." Logical Methods in Computer Science 13:1:1:1--11, 2017. arXiv
- Under Revision
- (with Cooper) "Density dichotomy in random words." arXiv
- (with Berikkyzy, Brandt, Jahanbekam, Larsen) "Antimagic Labelings of Weighted Graphs." GRWC
- (with Bernshteyn, Khormali, Martin, Rollin, Shan, Uzzell) "Regular colorings of regular graphs." arXiv
- "A bound on a convexity measure for point sets." arXiv
- In Preparation
- (with Berikkyzy, Bjorkman, Hobart, Jahanbekam, Kay, Keough, McKain, Moss, Shan, Smith) "Triangle-distinct graphs."
- (with Bjorkman, Cochran, Gao, Keough, Kirsch, Philipson, Smith, Wise) "Folding Plane Trees."
- (with Tardif, Wehlau, Zaguia) "Iterated arc graphs." arXiv
- "Arabic Influence on the Spanish Language." Undergraduate senior research paper, Seattle Pacific University, May 2010. pdf
- "Collatz Generalized." Undergraduate senior research paper, Seattle Pacific University, May 2010. pdf
- "Combinatorial Nullstellensatz in Graph Theory" (20 min), Special Session on Advanced Techniques in Graph Theory. AMS Sectional Meeting, University of Buffalo. 17 September 2017. program listing
- "Bridging Logic and Constraint Satisfaction with Relational Structures and Filters" (60 min). Logic and Combinatorics Seminars (combined), McGill University. 4 November 2016.
- "Density Dichotomy in Random Infinite Words" (60 min). Algebra and Logic Seminar, University of South Carolina. 30 January 2015.
- "Antimagic Graphs and Combinatorial Nullstellensatz" (60 min). Graduate Seminar, University of Colorado Denver. 29 September 2014.
- "Collatz Generalized: An Expansion of the \(3x + 1\) Problem" (25 min). 11th Carolina Math Seminar, Benedict College. 2 February 2012. video
Research Workshops and Summer Schools (Fully-funded Participant)
- São Paulo School of Advanced Science on Algorithms, Combinatorics and Optimization (SPSAS-ACO)
July 2016, Instituto de Matemática e Estatística, Universidade de São Paulo
- LMS-CMI Research School, Regularity and Analytic Methods in Combinatorics (RAMC)
July 2015, University of Warwick, Coventry
- Rocky Mountain-Great Plains Graduate Research Workshop in Combinatorics (GRWC 2015)
June 2015, Iowa State University, Ames
- Rocky Mountain-Great Plains Graduate Research Workshop in Combinatorics (GRWC 2014)
August 2014, University of Colorado Denver & University of Denver
- Graph Limits, Groups and Stochastic Processes summer school and workshop
June 2014, MTA Rényi Institute of Mathematics, Budapest
- NSF Research Experience for Undergraduates, UA VIGRE, Arizona Summer Program in Computational Photonics
July 2009, University of Arizona, Tucson