[Home] [Technical Program]
Call For Papers (pdf)
CONCOM 2009 is an adjunct workshop of the 7th International Symposium on Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc,ConCom 2009 will have contributions spanning new ideas at the intersection of control, communications and computing.
and Wireless Networks (WiOpt 2009), also in connection with the 2009 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory.
Please join us in Seoul, South Korea on June 27th, 2009.
Papers are solicited for, but not limited to, the following topics:
• Interaction of information and control
• Coding techniques for dynamic systems
• Reliable communication with feedback
• Optimal and robust control under decentralized information structures
• Design algorithms and principles for large scale distributed systems
• Complexity, computation and communications in distributed systems
• Multi-terminal source and channel coding with feedback
• Distributed sensing over noisy channels
• Distributed control under rate and distortion constraints
• Distributed consensus, agreement, and optimization
• Graphical models in distributed control and estimation
• Distributed diagnosis and inference
• Stochastic dynamic games and teams
The Plenary Speaker of the Workshop will be
Prof. Tsachy Weissman (Stanford University and Technion)
Workshop ChairsNuno C. Martins, University of Maryland, USA
Serdar Yüksel, Queen's University, Canada
Charalambos Charalambous, University of Cyprus
James Freudenberg, University of Michigan
Vijay Gupta, University of Notre Dame
Christoforos Hadjicostis, University of Cyprus
Joao Hespanha, Univ. California Santa Barbara
Hideaki Ishii, Tokyo Institute of Tech.
Mihailo Jovanovic, University of Minnesota
Cedric Langbort, University of Illinois
Aditya Mahajan, Yale University
Prashant Mehta, University of Illinois
Dragan Nesic, University of Melbourne
Hitay Ozbay, Bilkent University
Anant Sahai, University of California, Berkeley
Andrey Savkin, University of New South Wales
Sekhar Tatikonda, Yale University
Tsachy Weissman, Stanford University and Technion
Submission Deadline: EXTENDED TO MARCH 15thThe submission format for the papers is an extended abstract, up to eight pages long. Please use the IEEE Transactions format,
Notifications: April 10th
Camera-Ready Copies: May 1st EXTENDED TO MAY 8TH
11 pt character size, one column text, one-and-a-half line spacing, letter paper. This page budget should contain all figures, tables,
references, etc. The extended abstract should also include a brief abstract of up to 150 words. Only PDF files are acceptable;
please make sure that the paper prints without problems (take care to embed all required fonts, etc.). The final pdf files of accepted
papers should be camera-ready.
Papers should be sent to either firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com. Please specify "ConCom 2009 Submission" in
the subject line of your email.
Accepted papers will be listed in the IEEExplore as well as in the IEEE digital library.